The educational activities are designed with the goal of introducing the public at large to the language of the cinema, and to Cinecittà’s historic and present times. The proposed itineraries offer a way to discover the Studios and its protagonists. Discover the program.
Cinebimbicittà is a workshop for children from 5 to 11 years of age.
Every Sunday – starting October 6, 2013 – Cinebimbicittà is back with a fresh new program: workshops, special events, interactive visits, activities for children and parents all await you, to let the little ones learn about the magical world of cinema and explore the history of Cinecittà. It’s an entertaining way to uncover the secrets of how movies are made and become a star for a day.
Cinebimbicittà is an initiative designed for families to enjoy a visit to the Studios and exhibitions while the children are safely ensconsed and entertained in the workshop.
Children younger than five years of age may participate only if accompanied by an adult.
When: Sundays starting at 10:00 a.m. (we recommend checking the workshop calendar on our website)
Entrance: Included in the price of the exhibition ticket (a few special activities have an additional cost)
REGULATIONS FOR CINEBIMBICITTÀ
The adult who accompanies a child to Cinebimbicittà agrees to abide by the following regulations:
- Access to Cinebimbicittà (“Cinebimbi”) is permitted only for children whose ages are between five (5) and eleven (11).
- Children are welcome to stay at Cinebimbi for up to one hour and 30 minutes, or less if the time required by their activities is shorter.
- A waiting list will be created once maximum capacity of 25 children at Cinebimbi is reached. Those interested in waiting for a space to open up may ask to have their child’s name added to the waiting list.
- Should a child feel ill or uncomfortable while attending Cinebimbi, the child’s adult companion will be contacted immediately via cell phone. An adult companion cell phone number must be provided at the time of registration.
- It is prohibited for an adult companion a child attending Cinebimbi to leave the Cinecittà studio grounds during the child’s stay at Cinebimbi.
- The staff of Cinebimbi can only welcome children accompanied by an adult, who will need to show identification at the reception desk.
- Children leaving Cinebimbi must be collected by the same person who brought them. Adult companions will be asked to show identification once again to the Cinebimbi staff.
- Children’s toilets are located inside the Palazzina Fellini, adjacent to the Cinebimbi area. Adult companions agree to permit Cinebimbicittà staff to escort their children to the bathroom if needed during their stay, and understand that children will be led through an external corridor to access the bathroom facilities.
- No food or drink is permitted inside Cinebimbicittà and none will be served by the Cinebimbi staff.
- Children may not bring any personal belongings inside the Cinecimbi area.
- Adult companions affirm that their children are not infected with any contagious illnesses, afflicted by headlice, fungi, verrucas, chronic diseases, allergies, or any illness that may be harmful to them or others while attending Cinebimbicittà.